Accessorial Cost Conditional Basis Operator of 'IN' Doesn't Work For Refnum Value
(Doc ID 1362494.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Accessorial is not being honored and fails to apply
-- Expected Behavior
That the Accessorial would be honored when defining multiple Refnum Values when selecting the operation of IN for a basis
-- What is working
The Accessorial will work fine if only one Refnum value is defined.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
Login into an instance running OTM Version 6.2.3
Created the following:
Accessorial Code ID_123
Accessorial Cost ID_123
On my Accessorial Cost ID defined the following:
Order Release Reference Number Qualifier = Account Code
Order Release Reference Number Value IN 30
1. Added my Accessorial Code and Cost ID to my Rate Offering of Bond
2. Created Order Release_123
3. Input ACCOUNT_CODE for my Refnum Qual ID
4. Input 30 for my Renum Value ID
5. When I planned the order release I could see that it was applied, my Accessorial Costs
6. I then edited my Accessorial Cost ID and for Order Release Reference Number Value IN 30,31,44
7. I then re-planned my Order Release and this time the Accessorial Cost was not applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|