R12: ZX/AP Zero Tax Lines Are Created For PO Matched Invoice
(Doc ID 1363168.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.4 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle R12 with PO match invoices and EBTax
- AP is not setup to automatically calculate tax, the tax should not be calculated at all.
- After applying Patch 10418110. and for invoices matched with PO that had a tax on it, there is a new tax line in AP listed as zero amount 0.
- It is not possible to update the new zero tax lines, as the tax amount field is greyed out even thought the allow override for calculated tax lines flag is set in the corresponding places in Tax Manager responsibility.
Expect to update/override the zero tax amount created after the match with PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Payables Responsibility
2. Path: Invoices -> Enter -> Invoices
3. Create an invoice and save
4. Match the invoice to a PO
5. Validate the invoice
Tax is calculated with amount of 0.00
It is not possible to update the line as the tax amount field is greyed out even thought the allow override for calculated tax lines flag is set.
The problem occurs only for invoices matched to a PO where the PO had tax.
The problem occurs for all taxes/tax rates.
Tax cannot be override.
Applied Patch 10418110. that brings to
R12.0.X ZXTRLLINEDISTUI.fmb 120.170.12000000.108.
R12.1.X ZXTRLLINEDISTUI.fmb 120.187.12010000.53.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document