Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.4 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle R12 with PO match invoices and EBTax
- AP is not setup to automatically calculate tax, the tax should not be calculated at all.
- After applying Patch 10418110. and for invoices matched with PO that had a tax on it, there is a new tax line in AP as zero amount 0.
- It is not possible to update it, as the tax amount field is greyed out even thought the allow override for calculated tax lines flag is set in the corresponding places in Tax Manager responsibility.
Expect to update the zero tax amount created after the match with PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Payables
2. Path: Invoices -> Enter -> Invoices
3. Create an invoice and save.
4. Match the invoice to a PO.
5. Validate the invoice.
Tax is calculated.
There is a tax amount of 0.00
It is not possible to update it as the tax amount field is greyed out even thought the allow override for calculated tax lines flag is set.
The problem occurs only for invoices matched to a PO where the PO had tax.
The problem occurs for all taxes/tax rates.
Tax cannot be override.
Applied patch that brings to ZXTRLLINEDISTUI.fmb 120.170.12000000.108.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms