Editing the Manager Layout Adds an Additional Section
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When removing a section of the Manager Layout and adding another, a new additional section is added and seems to mix the fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.2.
2. Create a copy of the Manager Layout ORDER_RELEASE - I created/named mine as CUST_MOD_ORDER_RELEASE.
3. Go to the Detail Tab.
4. Click "Add Section".
5. Type in Label: ZZITS_SEZ_REFNUM
6. Select the New Section and Click on Add field.
7. Enter the following:
Field: Refnum Value (P)
Refnum Qual ID: ORDER_NUMBER
8. Click Save.
9. Click OK.
10. Remove the Grid “specific equipment to be ordered” section.
11. You can now see there are 2 pieces in that section
a) Customize Grid Section: Specific Equipment to be Ordered
b) Customize Section: ZZITS_SEZ_REFNUM
12. Click Finished.
14. Click Edit on CUST_MOD_ORDER_RELEASE.
15. Click Detail.
14. Notice there are now 3 sections instead of the 2 as seen in number 11:
a) Customize Section: ZZITS_SEZ_REFNUM Add Field
b) Customize Grid Section: Specific Equipment to be Ordered
c) Customize Section: (then lists the custom Refnum on the next line - it
seems maybe this should be part of A instead of separated or A shouldn't
15. The client is expecting it to look the same as it did in 11 before clicking "Finished".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms