Editing the Manager Layout Adds an Additional Section
(Doc ID 1364380.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When removing a section of the Manager Layout and adding another, a new additional section is added and seems to mix the fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.2.
2. Create a copy of the Manager Layout ORDER_RELEASE - I created/named mine as CUST_MOD_ORDER_RELEASE.
3. Go to the Detail Tab.
4. Click "Add Section".
5. Type in Label: ZZITS_SEZ_REFNUM
6. Select the New Section and Click on Add field.
7. Enter the following:
Field: Refnum Value (P)
Refnum Qual ID: ORDER_NUMBER
8. Click Save.
9. Click OK.
10. Remove the Grid “specific equipment to be ordered” section.
11. You can now see there are 2 pieces in that section
a) Customize Grid Section: Specific Equipment to be Ordered
b) Customize Section: ZZITS_SEZ_REFNUM
12. Click Finished.
14. Click Edit on CUST_MOD_ORDER_RELEASE.
15. Click Detail.
14. Notice there are now 3 sections instead of the 2 as seen in number 11:
a) Customize Section: ZZITS_SEZ_REFNUM Add Field
b) Customize Grid Section: Specific Equipment to be Ordered
c) Customize Section: (then lists the custom Refnum on the next line - it
seems maybe this should be part of A instead of separated or A shouldn't
15. The client is expecting it to look the same as it did in 11 before clicking "Finished".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!