Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.2 to 6.2.4 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending an outbound xml for Planning shipment, the Transorderline states as 1 under the Releaselinegid section instead of listing the actual Transorderline gid as expected.
Order Base: RB269069-20110908-UWA
Order Release - RB269069-20110908-UWA-001
Order Configuration: SH.ELEC_ONE_TO_ONE
Direct Shipment: 01449
1. Log into OTM 6.2.
2. Search for Shipment 01449.
3. Select and go to Actions --> Shipment Management --> Utlities --> Send Interface Transmission.
4. Enter External System: TEST123 .
5. Note Transmission 727488 was created.
6. In viewing the xml, note the release line was created, but the
Transorderlinegid states 1 throughout the xml:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms