Transorderlinegid Showing as 1 In Outbound Plannedshipment Element
(Doc ID 1364451.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.2 to 6.2.4 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending an outbound xml for Planning shipment, the Transorderline states as 1 under the Releaselinegid section instead of listing the actual Transorderline gid as expected.
Order Base: <ORDER>
Order Release - <ORDER>-<RELEASE>
Order Configuration: <CONFIG>
Direct Shipment: <SHIPMENT>
1. Log into OTM 6.2.
2. Search for Shipment <SHIPMENT>
3. Select and go to Actions --> Shipment Management --> Utlities --> Send Interface Transmission.
4. Enter External System: <EXTERNAL SYSTEM>
5. Note Transmission <NUMBER> is created.
6. In viewing the xml, note the release line is created, but the
Transorderlinegid states 1 throughout the xml:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document