EBS - Technology Area - Webcast Recording 'E-Business Suite - Concurrent Manager Performance - Best Practices' [video]
(Doc ID 1367676.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are providing the recording of the Advisor Webcast 'E-Business Suite - Concurrent Manager Performance - Best Practices', which was presented on 11th and 12th October 2011 under the Advisor Webcast program for the E-Business Suite Technology area.
This 1.5-hour session is recommended for technical and functional Users who are interested to get an generic overview about Concurrent Processing (Concurrent Managers) in the E-Business Suite. We are covering an overview of Concurrent Processing, talking about performance recommendations and sharing our experience from the daily SR work in this Product area.
We are covering following topics in this Webcast:
- Overview of Concurrent Manager
- Enhancing Performance - Best Practices
- Tuning Concurrent Queue Parameters
- Specialized Concurrent manager
- Output Post Processor - OPP
- Tuning PCP/RAC
- Transaction Manager (TM)
- Common / Typical issues and resolution
- Purging Concurrent records
- OPP and TM related issues.
- Resolving concurrent requests
- Trouble-shooting Concurrent manager
The presentation used for the Webcast is also available here in PDF Format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document