Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked For Relevancy On 12-Nov-2013 ***
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
On : 12.1.2 version, PM
Forecast is not showing all expected PM (Preventive Maintenance) schedules when forecasting and implementing via Maintenance Workbench. The definitions on all of our PM Schedule are defined with a No value on the Generate Next WO field.
PM for FEB will be forecasted only after work order for JAN is completed.
When Generate Next WO field is set to No, generating PM schedule work order should not look at the status of the previous work order. However, this does not seem the behavior, as the previous Work Order status is being checked, therefore, some of the expected PM Schedules did not get generated due to some of the previous work orders have a status of RELEASED.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Manager Setup OHSU AIS
2. Path: Work Order Planning>Maintenance Workbench
3. Enter asset number: B003-HVAC-ACU-6822 , click Launch
4. Forecast icon > expand forecast Work
5. Start Date: 01-Jan-2011 and cuttoff date 31-MAR-2011
6. Horizon = 100
7. PM for FEB will be forecasted only after work order for JAN is completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms