Payroll Register and Payroll Activity Report: Using the '& Copy' Function Produces No Totals
Last updated on MAY 29, 2013
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find unable to see the Totals report for the Payroll Activity Report or the Payroll Register if you use the Copy function or if you kick off a second report before the first one is finished
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Running the Payroll Register or the Payroll Activity Report
2. Create initial parameters - submit
3. Then if you use the copy function the report does not generate a totals report.
4. Normally these reports will generate a detail report and a totals report.
5. Also if you manually input the values but kick off another report before that one finishes it does not generate a totals report.
6. To get a details report and a totals report you have to manually input the parameters and wait for that one to finish before kicking off another one
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms