Grade Ladder Update On The Asg Screen Is Not Updating Grade Step And Salary Screen
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Grade / Step Progression
Find that when a user enters incorrect information on the grade / ladder tab on
the assignment screen, when attempting to correct the records, the changes are not
saved for the salary or when entering a correction , the modified salary is not removed.
To correct this issue, <Patch 9837227> BACKPORT :9557105:HR_PF.K.RUP.4:220.127.116.11:NEW SALARY RECORD BEING CREATED ? was applied, but upon testing, the issue does not appear to be resolved.
Expect changes to the assignment grade / ladder details to be saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Responsibility CA HRMS Manager
2) People > Enter and Maintain > Query in an employee
3) Select the Assignment button > Update the Assignment Screen with the grade ladder and corresponding Grade
4) Check the Grade Step tab and Salary screen are correct
5) Delete both the salary and step changes
6) Go back to the Assignment Screen and delete the update to the grade ladder and corresponding Grade
7) Re-update the Assignment Screen with the grade ladder and corresponding Grade
8) Check the grade Step tab and Salary screen = > the records are not created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms