Agis - Transactions Not Loading Through Desktop Integrator 'Intercompany - Single Batch Entry'
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intercompany - Single Batch Entry
FUNXIMPB =Intercompany Import Program
FUNIMPER = Intercompany Import Execution Report
Using Intercompany - Single Batch Entry to upload AGIS batches through WebAdi.
The data gets successfully uploaded; however the uploaded transaction cannot be found in the Intercompany Transactions Outbound/Inbound pages.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Desktop Integration responsibility
2. Create Document
3. Select Integrator: Intercompany - Single Batch Entry
4. The Spreadsheet file is created
5. Enter data
6. Upload the transaction
7. WebAdi Message indicates the upload is successful
8. Intercompany Super User responsibility
9. Navigate to Transaction > Outbound
10. Search for batch: note it does not exist
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms