Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to update the supplier contact information of the supplier; when the user clicks on Submit to commit the changes they encounter an error.
Due to this issue Supplier contacts can be locked out of a Sourcing event and unable to get online discussion messages since the contact information is wrong.
Failed to update contact: This record in the table hz_contact_points cannot be locked as it has been updated by another user.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access Payables responsibility.
2. Go to supplier screen and query the supplier.
3. Go to 'Contacts' and click on update.
4. Update a field (e.g.: email address).
5. Application throws the reported error.
Upgraded from 12.0.4 to 12.1.3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms