Bank Collection is a common way for payments between suppliers and customers in Brazil. It is a payment method like Cash and Credit Card. This document will show you the setup and usage for Bank Collection.
1) Customer choose Bank Collection ("boleto bancÃ¡rio" in portuguese) to pay for the product or service
2) All installments information are sent to a bank so the bank will be responsible to collect the payment from the customer
3) All payments done are returned from the bank so the supplier can post the payment. Localization functionality
1) User marks the installment as a "document for bank collection" (in transaction installment there is a global flexfield for payment method and customer has to assign a payment method based on bank collection - this payment method defaults from the transaction payment method)
2) System generates a report or a flat file in CNAB format (bank standards) and this file is sent to the bank.
3) All occurrences like "abatement", "write off", "due date change" are sent to the bank (in a report or a flat file) while the collect is pending.
4) When bank receives the customer payment it will return a "payment confirmation" to the supplier. This can be done using a report or flat file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!