Order Release Allocation Doubles in View Mode when Viewing Between Order Release Screens On A Multistop Shipment
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing multiple orders on the same Multistp shipment, going back and forth between them, the UI doubles the allocation. This continues each time clicking buttons Next and Previous after viewing the first time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created 3 ORDERS:
2. Created Multistop Shipment: 01498
3. Allocated Shipment - Costs as follows:
Base - $150
Stop Off - $50
1. Log into OTM 6.2.
2. Search for Shipment 01498.
3. Right Click Result and select option: Related Order Releases.
4. Select all 3 releases and Click View.
5. The First Order DUAL1 has two allocation lines, one for base and one for stop off. Click Next to go to the second order.
6. Click Next to go to the Second Order.
7. See there are two allocation lines, one for base and one for stop off.
8. Now click Previous to go back to the first order.
9. See there are now 4 allocation lines on the first order, DUAL1 - 2 Bases and 2 Stop Off Charges.
10. Keep going back and forth between the 2 orders, you will see the number of allocations increases each time - Each time going back to a screen, the allocation is increased by 2 lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms