R12: Unable to Calculate Invoice Tax - A mandatory constraint to generate unique tax summary line is violated. Please contact your System Administrator (ERROR_CODE=ORA-00001
(Doc ID 1384022.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Payables could not calculate tax due to:
A mandatory constraint to generate unique tax summary line is violated. Please contact your System Administrator (ERROR_CODE=ORA-00001)
- In some cases, after user has modified the invoice number, user will encounter an error when they try to calculate tax on the invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter an Invoice and enter Invoice Number e.g. TEST_00
2. Enter Invoice Line and calculate tax for that item line
3. Validate the invoice
4. Discard the item line
5. Update the Invoice Number on Invoice Header - TEST_001
6. Enter new Item Line
7. Press Calculate Tax button.
8. Error will occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document