Last updated on MAY 13, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 12.0.1
Oracle Payables - Version: 12.0.1 and later [Release: 12.0 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Payables could not calculate tax due to:
A mandatory constraint to generate unique tax summary line is violated. Please contact your System Administrator (ERROR_CODE=ORA-00001)
- In some cases, after user has modified the invoice number, user will encounter an error when they try to calculate tax on the invoice.
1. Enter an Invoice and enter Invoice Number e.g. TEST_00
2. Enter Invoice Line and calculate tax for that item line
3. Validate the invoice
4. Discard the item line
5. Update the Invoice Number on Invoice Header - TEST_001
6. Enter new Item Line
7. Press Calculate Tax button.
8. Error will occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms