Shipment Status Set to SECURE RESOURCES_MAX RETENDERS Instead of SECURE RESOURCES_DECLINED When MAX_NUM_RETENDER is set to 0
(Doc ID 1384738.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.0 to 6.2.5 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a tender is declined by the service provider, the status of the shipment is changing to SECURE RESOURCES_MAX RETENDERS. The status should have actually got updated to SECURE RESOURCES_DECLINED when workflow parameter MAX_NUM_RETENDER is set to 0
Steps to replicate:
1. Login as admin user
2. Query shipment which was created for this issue after setting the workflow parameter MAX_NUM_RETENDER to 0
3. Select the above shipment. Click on Actions >> Shipment Management >> Tender >> Secure Resources
4. Enter the Time by which the service provider should Respond and click Submit, Secure Resources Confirmation message is displayed
5. Have the Service Provider Decline the Tender
6. View the Status of the Shipment
8. The status of the shipment changed to SECURE RESOURCES_MAX RETENDERS. It should have been updated to SECURE RESOURCES_DECLINED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document