Need Verification Of Projects Standard Functionality For Programs
(Doc ID 1390376.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions regarding program functionality in Oracle Projects R12.1.3. The project is setup as a Program Master project then linked 2 projects to it on 2 separate tasks. The following is not seen:
1. Program Costs and Program Revenue/Billing are only visible on the Workplan Tab, the Reporting Tab, and under the Performance menu of on the Project>Home Tab. Program Costs and Billing are not included in either the Financials Tab or on the Forms side (Expenditure Inquiry).
2. The Project Status Inquiry nor anything on the Forms side supports consolidated Programs Cost/Revenue
3. Consolidated Programs Deliverables are only visible on the Workplan if you do a Workplan Association to the task. If the Program Master Project is used, a consolidated Deliverable view on the Workplan Tab > Deliverable menu is not seen.
4. Consolidated Control Items (Issues, Change Requests, and Change Orders) are not available on Control Tab of the Program Master Project. This is similar to the issue above.
5. The Project List nor any other source/report will show what Project Numbers are linked to a Program. For example, The Project List has a field to identify whether or not a Project is a Program but it will not show what projects are linked to it OR if a project is a part of a Program.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|