Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iSupplier Portal, Release 11.5.10, it is possible to submit and create the Advanced Shipment Notice (ASN) when a future date value is entered in the Shipment Date field on the ASN header region and the ASN is submitted from the lines region.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications as the supplier user, using the iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility.
2. Open the Home page.
3. Click the Shipment Notices tab.
4. Click the Create Advance Shipment Notice link.
5. Search and select a PO, and click the Add To Shipment Notice button.
6. The Create Advance Shipment Notice page defaults to the Shipment Lines tab. Enter the required values on this page.
7. Click the Shipment Header subtab. Enter the Shipment Number and Expected Receipt Date.
8. Still on the Shipment Header region, enter the Shipment Date which is a couple of days later than today.
9. Still on the Shipment Header region, click the Submit button, and the following message appears, which is correct:
You cannot enter a shipment date (28-Dec-2011 16:55:13) that is later than the current date (26-Dec-2011 15:25:24).
10. Now click the Shipment Lines subtab, which brings the user back to the Shipment Lines page, and click the Submit button. The Advance Shipment Notice Confirmation page appears, with the message "Your Advance Shipment Notice XXXXXXXX has been submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms