Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Applications Technology Stack - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Applications 12.1.3
when attempting to login to newly created 12.1.3 cloned environment, in which the source was integrated with OAM/OID,
the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Integrate R12.1.3 with OID/OAM/AccessGate.
2. Clone the 12.1.3 Application to a new 12.1.3 instance to be integrated with OAM/OID/AccessGate.
3. Remove the cloned over OID registraion from the new 12.1.3 clone instance with a de-registration of OID.
txkrun.pl -script=SetSSOReg –removereferences=Yes
4. Complete the same OAM/OID integration steps with the new 12.1.3 clone given R12/OAM/OID integration documentation.
5. Attempt to access the Application by way of the AppsLogin servlet.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot log into the new clone of 12.1.3, by way of OAM/OID.
New R12 instance created using the Application R12 clone process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms