In a New Clone the AppsLogin Servlet Login Page Gives Internal Error, Within R12 Applications, While Integrated With Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Internet Directory
(Doc ID 1392377.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Applications Technology Stack - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Applications 12.1.3
when attempting to login to newly created 12.1.3 cloned environment, in which the source was integrated with OAM/OID,
the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Integrate R12.1.3 with OID/OAM/AccessGate.
2. Clone the 12.1.3 Application to a new 12.1.3 instance to be integrated with OAM/OID/AccessGate.
3. Remove the cloned over OID registraion from the new 12.1.3 clone instance with a de-registration of OID.
txkrun.pl -script=SetSSOReg –removereferences=Yes
4. Complete the same OAM/OID integration steps with the new 12.1.3 clone given R12/OAM/OID integration documentation.
5. Attempt to access the Application by way of the AppsLogin servlet.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot log into the new clone of 12.1.3, by way of OAM/OID.
New R12 instance created using the Application R12 clone process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!