Saved Query Returns Incorrect Results When a Space is Appended to the Saved Query ID
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.3.0 [Release 6.1 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create and use a Saved query the first time, the following issue is seen:
It returns all of the records rather than running executing the saved query
-- Expected Behavior
That when executing the Saved Query, only those records would be returned.
-- What is working
The query will work when executing the query a second time again from the results screen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
Logged into an instance running OTM 6.1
1. Navigate to Business Process and Automation > Power Data > Event Management > Saved Queries
2. Create 2 Saved Queries
SAVED_QUERY_SPACE (contains a space at the beginning of the name)
3. Navigate Fleet Management > Power Unit Management > Power Unit
4. Run saved query, SAVED_QUERY, it returns the correct result of 1.
Note: that the saved query field is populated with the query SAVED_QUERY
5. Run SAVED_QUERY_SPACE and execute the Saved Query it returns a total of 11 records, or performs and open search.
Note: that the saved query field is blank at the bottom of the page.
6. Then select SAVED_QUERY_SPACE from the drop down again and execute the saved query it returns the correct result of 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms