Items Do Not Retain 'Unit Of Measure' (UOM) When Entered, For Example Kilograms (KG) Are Entered But Shown As Pounds (LBS). on The Order Release.
(Doc ID 1395814.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.5 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Sep-2013***
When Items are entered in Kilograms (KG) they are displayed as Pounds (LBS) even though the Manager Layout is set to use 'As Entered'.
Log into an instance running OTM 6.2
1. Set the Weight to be KGS and Volume to CUMTR. on your user Preference
1. Create a Manager Layout of MANAGER_1
2. On the Manager Layout check 'As Entered'
3. Create a Screen Set SCREEN_SET_1 and defined the Manager Layout to be used.
2. Navigate to Screen Set SCREEN_SET_1 and create ORDER_RELEASE_1
3. Set Order Configuration input ONE_TO_ONE
4. Enter a new line item.
5. For Packaged Item enter DEFAULT
6. For Total Package Count enter 1 and then 15,000 for Net Weight.
7. Click Save and notice that it shows in 15,000 KGS, then click Finished.
8. When you edit the Order Release it now shows a weight of 33069.34 LB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document