Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the Web ADI Spreadsheet Expenditure Entry functionality, there are duplicate or double transactions in Projects PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL import table.
The issue was faced in the Web ADI during pre-validate when a validation error occurred.
In Web ADI the data was corrected as the error message was seen here and not in Interface table.
When uploaded for the first time it had 303 rows in the sheet of which 4 records were incorrect in Web ADI itself (I checked the interface table and now it had 298 records.
Correct the spreadsheet in Web ADI as it had mentioned "no rows loaded, 4 rows invalid".
Reload it again and now it says 303 records loaded, PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL import table has 598 records, so some lines missing and some duplicating.
1. Download Project Transaction Web ADI document
2. Populate records in Web ADI - with one record having invalid task.
3. Upload records with pre-validate flag checked and automatically submit import checked.
4. Upload fails due to invalid task
5. Correct the record by putting valid task.
6. Upload records again with pre-validate flag checked.
7. Upload successful showing all the records uploaded (e.g say 76 records in this case)
8. Review transaction import process output. It shows 151 records imported. 75 of the records were duplicated and the incorrect record was added once.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms