Credit Memo is Not Created After Terminating Some Service Contracts
(Doc ID 1406374.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Memos are not getting created by Service Contracts Main Billing for some Service Contracts.
In the Summary > Pricing/Billing tab for contracts with this issue the following is true:
- In 126.96.36.199: the check box labeled "AR Interface" is unchecked
- In R12: the drop down box labeled "Bill Services" has no value.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Launch Pad
2. Search for the desired contract, right-click on the contract in the search results
- terminate the contract.
3. Run Service Contracts Main Billing
- the credit memo for the terminated contract is not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!