Why Does List Price No Longer Default On Requisition Line After Upgrade To 12.1.3?
(Doc ID 1407874.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXRQERQ.FMB - Enter Requisitions GUI
Upon upgrading to release 12.1.3 - the list price on the requisition line is no longer defaulting.
1. The user enters the requisition form.
- Clicks down into the lines region
2. The Default Location is defaulted from the user's employee record as designed
- The inventory organization is fetched from the location and defaults as the Destination Organization
3. The item is entered and the user hits tab
- The list price does not default
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document