Cancel Internal Sales Order - Unable To Save The Changes As The Corresponding Internal Requisition Cannot Be Updated
(Doc ID 1409234.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel a split line in an Internal Order, the following error occurs.
Unable to save the changes as the corresponding Internal Requisition cannot be updated.
1. Create, approve the internal requisition and convert the same to internal sales order using
the Create Internal Orders concurrent program in Purchasing.
2. Execute the Order Import in the Order Management responsibility:
3. Make a partial shipment after the pick release
Run Interface Trip Stop.
The order lines would get split to accomodate the partial shipment.
4. The line split is proper, but the Orders Unit Of Measure (UOM) is case and
the primary UOM is Each (1 Case - 12 Each)
5. The Ordered Quantity was originally 2 Cases (24 Each) but only had 2 Each available in inventory.
6. The line 1.1 shows quantity shipped as .166666667 which is in each Each representing (2/12)
7. The Split Line 1.2 has a new order Qty is 1.833333333 Each
8. When attempting to cancel the Order Line 1.2 - the error is encountered.
Unable to save the changes as the corresponding Internal Requisition cannot be updated
The problem is when the line created as a result of the backorder is not a whole value for quantity - having decimal positions.
The following was visible in the Order Management Debug logs:
Cancelling Requisition Line
After PO_RCO_Validation_GRP.Update_ReqCancel_from_SO E
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!