Approver Sequence Changed After Editing Requisition
(Doc ID 1414688.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approver Sequence changes after editing requisition.
Steps To Reproduce
1. User creates a requisition in iProcurement.
2. When reaching the approval portion of the requisition, the user adds several more approvers, before approver 1, after approver 2, and after approver 4.
3. Prior to making the change, there are already two required approvers.
4. The user then completes the process and on viewing the requisition, the sequence of approvers is correct (five total).
5. Then when one of the added approvers receives notice for approval, they make a change to the requisition and resubmits for re-approval.
6. It is after this change, the sequence of approvers changes. All non-required approvers are listed first and the remaining approvers are listed last.
This issue only occurs if an approver makes subsequent changes to the requisition; this is same issue as described in the following Bug for Release 11.5.9 :
<Bug 3702232> - APPROVERS LIST SEQUENCE CHANGES AFTER EDITING REQUISITION
Is there an equivalent patch for Release 12.1?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document