Updating Mileage On Shipment Stop Does Not Update Loaded Distance Field on Shipment Header
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 6.2.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the mileage manually on the shipment stop, the “Loaded Distance” field on the shipment header does not update. Instead the Loaded Distance field still shows the previous mileage.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Click on a menu item for Shipment Search which contains the "Loaded Distance" field.
3. Search for any shipment.
4. Select and Click Edit.
5. Click on the Stops Tab.
6. Click Edit on stop 2.
7. Click the Fixed Distance Box.
8. Change the Distance from Previous stop to a new number.
9. Click Save
10. Click Finished.
11. Click Edit to edit the shipment again.
12. Scroll down to field Loaded Distance and notice that it still shows the previous distance. It does not show the same mileage as the stop.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms