Shipment Taking Additional Equipment After an Order Release is Unassigned from the Shipment.
(Doc ID 1415269.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.0 to 6.2.4 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The shipment is taking on an additional equipment.
-- Expected Behavior
Expect the shipment would not take on additional equipment when Un-assigning an order from a shipment.
-- Steps to Reproduce
Log into an instance running OTM 6.2
1. Create a Shipment, 01473, containing 2 Orders, Order1 and Order2
2. Note Shipment Equipment Tab: Contains 1 Equipment ID: 80821164252780 - 1 28FT DRY VAN
3. Go to Order Management > Order Release > Order Release.
3. Search for Order2.
4. Select and Go to Actions > Order Management > Un-assign Order Release > Un-assign Order Release - Buy.
5. Click to View the Shipment after Un-assign is complete.
6. Note there are now 2 Shipment Equipments Listed Under the Shipment Equipment Section:
80821164252780 1 28FT DRY VAN
80821164252800 1 28FT DRY VAN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!