Customer Returns Portal Errors Out With ORA-06533
(Doc ID 1416073.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version,
When attempting to submit a return from iSupport, the following error occurs.
There was an error during creation of the return order. Error: ORA-06533: Subscript beyond count ORA-06512: at "APPS.CSD_RETURNS_UTIL", line 1552 ORA-06512: at line 1. Action: Please contact us with the above error message and the item/serial number you are trying to return. Phone: Email:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to iSupport
2. Click on Manage Returns link in the Support Resources BIN
3. On the Manage Returns page, click on the Enter Returns button
4. Enter Item, Quantity, Return Type and Return Reason, then click Next
5. Click on Next on the Enter Location page
6. Click Submit on the Review and Submit page
7. An error is thrown on the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document