Deleting Shipment Ship Units Not Possible
(Doc ID 1417707.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying a shipment, it is not possible to delete the copied Shipment Ship Units via the UI. When trying, the following error is thrown:
glog.util.persistence.PersistenceException: Transcode for glog.ejb.shipment.db.SShipUnitLinePK <domain name>.<order number> 1 is required to be D
* Create an Order Release with more than one Ship Unit
* Plan order onto shipment
* Create a copy of above Shipment (using Actions -> Shipment Management -> Utilities -> Copy Shipment)
1. Navigate to Shipment Mangement -> Shipment Management -> Shipment Ship Unit
2. Search for Ship Units for Shipment
3. Select more than one Ship Units and click Delete
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.