"java.lang.NumberFormatException" Exception When Adding STATUS ID - #1 field with "Constraining" Option
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0 to 6.2.6 - Release: 6.1 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding the STATUS ID - #1 field to the Search of a Shipment Screen Set and selecting the "Constraining" box, this corrupts this fields, losing its' configuration, resulting in the following error when trying to save:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> User Configuration -> Screen Set Manager
2. Search for BUY_SHIPMENT
3. Actions -> Copy Screen Set
4. Enter any ID, and click the "Search" button to go to next tab
5. Click "Add Field"
6. Enter the following (if not mentioned, leave as default)
Field Name=Status ID - #1
Select Checkbox for "Advanced"
Select Checkbox for " Status Drop List"
Status Type=Shipment Status
7. Click "Save"
8. Select the newly added field (radio button) and edit (pencil icon)
9. Select the box "Constraining"
10. Click "Save"
11. Select the newly added field (radio button) and edit (pencil icon)
Notice all information is now gone...this is problem #1
12. Click "Save"
You now get error: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms