Trade Management Allows Supplier Sites That Are Not Defined As Pay Sites
(Doc ID 1424537.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a claim is settled as CHECK, Trade Management is allowing selecting Supplier/Vendor sites that are not defined as pay sites in Supplier Master..Because of this AP Invoice interface errors out.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Payables User
- Payables> Supplier> Entry>
- Query Supplier> Address Book> Click on Manage Sites of the Supplier
- Make sure that Pay check box is Not Checked> Save
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Trade Management> Claim> Create a new Claim>
- Settlement> Query Supplier > Supplier Site LOV>
- I can see the Site that I unchecked the Pay site of.
- When Settling this Claim with Check, AP Interface errors out with Not a Pay Site.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document