Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report: INVISMMX.RDF - Min-max planning report
Find non Zero Supply Quantity in the output of the Min-max planning report concurrent program (INVISMMX) for some items whereas no open requisitions can be found in the system for these items.
Why is this happening? Where does this Supply Quantity come from?
1. Select your Inventory responsibility
2. Go to Inventory: (N) Planning : Min-Max Planning
3. Select your organization in Change Organization window if you are prompted for this
4. Enter the parameters:
Item Selection: Items under minimum quantity
Enter same item number in "Items From" and "To" fields (for an item known as problematic)
6. Once completed, see the report output is showing Supply Quantity as greater than Zero and Reorder Quantity as Zero
7. Review the requisitions for this item in the application, see none can be found.
-- Business impact
Due to this issue the problematic items are never getting replenished by the Min-Max planning process which can lead to material shortage situations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms