Error Receiving Transaction Processor Rvtpt-020: Subroutine Rvtoe_rmapushapi() - Uuser-Defined Excep
(Doc ID 1427193.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
When attempting to do a receipt for an RMA and Save, the Receiving Transaction Processor fails with the following error:
RVTPT-020: Subroutine rvtoe_RmaPushApi() - UUser-Defined Exception in Package OE_RMA_RECEIVING Procedure Push_Receiving_Info returned error
Cause: Subroutine rvtoe_RmaPushApi() - UUser-Defined Exception in Package OE_RMA_RECEIVING
1. Responsibility: Inventory
2. For an item to appear on RMAs, following item attributes should be set:
3 Enter the RMA Number on the Customer Tab.
4. On the Enter Receipts form, enter the receipt details like any other receipt.
- Returnable = Yes (OM Tab)
- Shippable Item = Yes (OM Tab)
- To create credits for return items in Oracle Receivables: Invoice Enabled: Yes (Invoicing Tab)
- For Items that require inspection before delivery into subinventory: RMA Inspection Required = Yes (OM Tab
- Observe Error (above)
Recent Changes : upgrade R12.1.3
This happen for all transactions only in one organization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document