Attachments With Category: To Buyer Are Not Flowing Into Sourcing
(Doc ID 1433190.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Sourcing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition line level attachments were not flowing to the Solicitation / Request for Quotation (RFQ) / Auction Line level,
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Open Contract Lifecycle Managegment (CLM) or non CLM iProcurement responsibility.
2. Create an iProcurement Requisition (PR).
3. Add line(s) and add at least one attachment to the line which is of 'To Supplier' type.
4. Approve the iProcurement PR.
5. Open CLM or non CLM Sourcing.
6. Create Solicitation / RFQ / Auction using iProcurement.
7. Verify the Purchase Requisition line attachment in the solicitation /RFQ/ Auction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document