Browser Print Of 3D Load Config Printer Friendly View Doesn't Print 3D Picture And Shows All Colors As Green
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 6.2.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.2.
2. Search for a shipment with 2 stops.
3. Select and go to Actions --> Operational Planning --> View --> Load Config.
4. Notice there are multiple colors shown in the truck. (green, red, yellow, orange).
5. Select option Printer Friendly.
6. Notice that all of the Boxes are turned to green. The client expects to be able to print the colors as they were originally.
7. Print the printer friendly page - note the truck does not get printed at all on the output.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms