Stockable And Non-Stockable Items Inconsistent Display In Eam Work Order Report
(Doc ID 1434976.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, ENV
The maintenance work order detailed report output shows few items in both Inventory and Direct items section
The item is expected to be displayed only in the respective section.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure you have the stockable attribute controlled at org level.
2. Create a non stock item (Stockable attribute is not checked in both master and org level)
3. Create a Work order add this item to the work order
4. run the report now the items are shown correctly in direct items section
5. Now change the item as stockable in master item screen (this will not change the org item parameter since the attribute is controlled at org level)
6.run the report
7. Observe that it appears in both the sections i.e (Inventory and Direct item section)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document