Sales Order Lines Did Not Pass To MRP - Visible Demand Flag Is Null Value
(Doc ID 1442905.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Scheduling and Sourcing
After changing the configuration (a new option was added to a Hybrid PTO/ATO model),
the new line is was not available for data collection by ASCP for MRP
because the Visible_demand_flag is null.
Expect that Visible_demand_flag would be set to Yes after updating the configuration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Bill of Materials
2. Create a Hybrid PTO/ATO model such that ATO option is before the PTO option class within the model. Also make sure that PTO
option class has more than 1 option. Make the top mode SMC.
3. Order Management responsibility
4. Create a sales order for the hybrid model and using the configurator, add the ATO model and one of the option from the PTO option class
5. Book the order and progress the ATO model so that a config line is created.
6. Verify that scheduling is complete and visible demand flag for lines is Y
7. Now using configurator, remove the selected PTO option and add another option from the same class
8. Observe that the remove option line is now cancelled with visible demand flag set as 'N' and the newly added line is scheduled and visible demand flag is now 'Y'
The issue has the following business impact:
These order lines are not collected by ASCP for MRP planning.
ASCP Planning Data Collection only collects SO lines from ont.oe_order_lines_all where VISIBLE_DEMAND_FLAG ='Y'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document