Error: "ORA-20001: No Rules Are Applicable To This Transaction": When Approving Service Contract
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 9-Aug-2013***
On : 12.1.3 version, Administration
When attempting to approve a service contract the following error occurs in the approval workflow.
"ORA-20001: No rules are applicable to this transaction. At least one rule must apply to this transaction when the value of the attribute AT_LEAST_ONE_RULE_MUST_APPLY is true."
Steps to reproduce:
1. Complete the required Oracle Approvals Management (AME) setup has been done as per Note 980703.1. (Define Rules based on the contract_amount attribute).
2. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Contract Administration -->Launch Pad
3. Create new Service Contract with amount that will satisfy a condition in one of the AME Rule defined above.
4. Submit the contract for approval.
5. Go to (R) Workflow Administrator Web Applications (N) Status Monitor
- query for the OKCREPMA workflow type
- will see that the workflow for the contract created is in Error
- click on the error and will see the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms