"Amount to Pay" Field on Invoice is Not Updating When Adding Of New Invoice Line Item
(Doc ID 1452522.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.6 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amount to Pay on a new Invoice Line Item does not get passed and saved when entered and saved.
Steps to replicate:
1. Login into OTM
2. Navigate Financials > Payment Invoice Management>Payment Invoice
3. Click Search
4. Select any Invoice, and click on Actions>Financials > Invoice >Approve Invoice
5. On the new page opened, expand the Invoice line items by clicking on the '+' sign
6. Click on 'New Line Item' button
7. On the new page add the necessary fields:
Description select Accessorial
Accessorial Code select FUEL_SURCHARGE
Freight Charge enter 100
Payment Amount enter 200
8. Click Save Button at the left bottom
9. That will return you to the Approve Invoice screen.
10. Once again, expand by clicking on "+'
11. Look in 'Amount To Pay' column and you see no amount is populated
12. Click on the pencil to edit and add the amount again and save and then click on + again the amount is not there either
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document