ATO Sales Order Lines Status Reverts Back To Supply Eligible After Pick Release
(Doc ID 1454181.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ATO Sales Order Lines status reverts back to Supply eligible after release sales order. Also have delivery open after release order.
Expect line to progress.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Sales Order for ATO Item
2. Book the Sales Order
3. Sales order line status changed to Supply Eligible
4. Run Autocreate Work Order
6. Sales Order line Status changes to Production Open
5. Complete the Work Order
6. Order status change to awaiting shipping.
7. Release sales orders.
8. Sales Order line status go back to Supply Eligible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document