Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to
1. For 1 Internal Sales Orders (ISO) with two locations, two Sales Orders are created. One SO with all lines, and other SO without lines.
2. For 1 Internal Sales Orders (ISO) with two locations, only 1 SO is created without lines. Other header is in the interface table with all lines.
Attempting to validate this header, receive error ""Error You are trying to create an existing order or update an order that does not exist. Please enter a correct operation code"
Problems seems to be that two headers are created in the interface table when we have different locations in the ISO.
1. Purchasing Responsibility -> Create Internal Requisition with several lines and different locations
2. Approve the IR
3. Run the Create ISO Program
4. Order Management Responsibility -> Run the Order Import Program
5. Check the IR and try to see the Sales Order associated. This file is empty in the lines
6. Check the Correction Form in Order Management Responsibility. the header is marked as error and the lines are displayed without error.
7. Run the following query in order to check if the Sales Order has been created:
one record is retrieved.
8. Query the Sales Order returns in the step 7 in Order Management Responsibility and only the header has been created. No lines has been imported.
9. Check the records in the iface tables. We have one record in the oe_headers_iface_all table and 20 lines (all lines) in the oe_lines_iface_all table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms