Users are able to Query / Update Item Cost information records in Legal Entities while corresponding Responsibility does not provide access
(Doc ID 1460878.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although profile options have been set to restrict User access via Responsibility to only a specific Legal Entity, find that User with this Responsibility can access Resource costs and launch Cost Update program in other Legal Entities.
The List of Forms and Concurrent Programs which has a similar issue in OPM Financials is as follows -
1. Resource Costs
2. Standard Cost Rollup
3. Copy Item Cost
4. Copy Resource Cost
5. Cost Update
6.OPM Accounting Pre-Processor
(ii) Concurrent Program:
1. Create Accounting
2. Detail Sub ledger Report
3. Inventory Valuation Report
1. Set the following profile option -
The following profile options are set as -
- MO: Security Profile : Site = Setup Business Group > Responsibility = Example: Opm cost super user-- Value = Restrict to Business Group 1
- MO: Default Operating Unit : Responsibility = Example: Opm cost super user -- Value = Operating Unit 1
- MO: Operating Unit : Responsibility = Example: Opm cost super user -- Value = Operating Unit 1
2. Link Source Operating Unit 1 to corresponding source Legal entity 1
3. Find that a User with Responsibility = Example: Opm cost super user can access the 'Resource Costs' screen and launch the 'Cost Update' for other Legal Entity (2).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document