Cannot Receive PO After LCM Shipment FRM-40212: SHIPMENT_NUM Records Stuck In RTI PO_SRCE_ORG_OUT_OF_DEV
(Doc ID 1463065.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OPM LCM enabled Pre-receiving organization, Purchase order cannot be received after creating the Landed Cost Shipment.
When searching for LCM Shipment on Find Expected Receipts RCVRCERC form the following error message occurs:
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field SHIPMENT_NUM.
Examination of the RCV11i output from <Note 402245.1> shows the SHIP record is stuck in RTI
Column_Name Secondary Parameter
Error_Message Error: The Transaction and Secondary quantities specified are out of deviation in the Source Organization.
1. Create a dual UOM controlled Item
2. Create a Purchase Order for the Item
3. In Landed Cost Management responsibility Create a shipment for the PO
4. Change Transaction Qty, Secondary Qty, Transaction UOM values
5. Navigate to Inventory - Receipts.
6. From Source Type select "LCM" and enter Shipment Number.
7. Shipment number cannot be found and the receiving process cannot be done.
Get FRM-40212: Invalid value for field SHIPMENT_NUM.
8. In Receiving Transactions Summary lines are pending.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document