Cannot Receive PO After LCM Shipment FRM-40212: SHIPMENT_NUM Records Stuck In RTI PO_SRCE_ORG_OUT_OF_DEV
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
In OPM LCM enabled Pre-receiving organization, Purchase order cannot be received after creating the Landed Cost Shipment.
When searching for LCM Shipment on Find Expected Receipts RCVRCERC form the following error message occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a dual UOM controlled Item
2. Create a Purchase Order for the Item
3. In Landed Cost Management responsibility Create a shipment for the PO
4. Change Transaction Qty, Secondary Qty, Transaction UOM values
5. Navigate to Inventory - Receipts.
6. From Source Type select "LCM" and enter Shipment Number.
7. Shipment number cannot be found and the receiving process cannot be done.
Get FRM-40212: Invalid value for field SHIPMENT_NUM.
8. In Receiving Transactions Summary lines are pending.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms