Error "JBO-27022: Failed to load value at index 10" In Create A Parts Requirement Using LOV To Add Item
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Nov-2013***
On : 12.1.3 version, Reports and Programs
After upgrade from 11i to 12.1.3, the following error occurs when attempting to search for an item in Search and select: Item Required.
JBO-27022: Failed to load value at index 10 with java object of type
java.lang.String due to java.sql.
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column index
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Entered a Service Request and scheduled a technician through the Contact Center.
2. Click on the Parts button and the parts requirement page opens with the Requirement Information autopopulated.
3. Click on the Flashlight to search for Item, The Search and Select List of Values window opens.
4. Put a partial Item Number in the Search By Box and Click Go,
5. Get a 'You have encountered an unexpected error.' message.
Upgrade from 11i to 12.1.3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms