The "Logged in As" prompt on the OA Home Page indicates the user is logged in as someone else.
(Doc ID 1465334.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The "Logged in As" prompt on the OA Home Page indicates you are logged in as someone else.
2. The list of responsibilities being displayed, however, are those assigned to you.
After logging into a load balancer <BigIP> enabled, E-Business Suite instance,
the following error occurs.
The prompt on the OA Home Page indicates the user is logged in as someone else.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Invoke the main E-Business Suite login URL http:// <HOSTNAME>.<DOMAIN>:<PORT> /OA_HTML/AppsLogin
2. Enter your <USERNAME> and <PASSWORD> click Login > the OA Home Page displays
3. However, on the OAHOMEPAGE, the "Logged in As" string, in the upper right corner of the page, indicates you are logged in as someone else.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document