The "Logged in As" prompt on the OA Home Page indicates the user is logged in as someone else.
(Doc ID 1465334.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Applications Technology Stack - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The "Logged in As" prompt on the OA Home Page indicates you are logged in as someone else.
2. The list of responsibilities being displayed, however, are those assigned to you.
After logging into a BigIP enabled, E-Business Suite instance,
the following error occurs.
The prompt on the OA Home Page indicates the user is logged in as someone else.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Invoke the main E-Business Suite login URL ... http:// ....... /OA_HTML/AppsLogin
2. Enter your user name and password > click Login > the OA Home Page displays
3. However, on the OAHOMEPAGE, the "Logged in As" string, in the upper right corner of the page, indicates you are logged in as someone else.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|