The "Logged in As" prompt on the OA Home Page indicates the user is logged in as someone else.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Applications Technology Stack - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The "Logged in As" prompt on the OA Home Page indicates you are logged in as someone else.
2. The list of responsibilities being displayed, however, are those assigned to you.
After logging into a BigIP enabled, E-Business Suite instance,
the following error occurs.
The prompt on the OA Home Page indicates the user is logged in as someone else.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Invoke the main E-Business Suite login URL ... http:// ....... /OA_HTML/AppsLogin
2. Enter your user name and password > click Login > the OA Home Page displays
3. However, on the OAHOMEPAGE, the "Logged in As" string, in the upper right corner of the page, indicates you are logged in as someone else.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms