A Queried Record has been Deleted Error when Employee Candidate Applies for a Job with Assessment
(Doc ID 1465605.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs at times when an employee candidate applies for a vacancy with an assessment.
A queried record has been deleted by another user and could not be recovered. Any modifications to the deleted record cannot be restored. If an error is encountered due to the deleted record, re-query the records to get the new data or restart the transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Employee Candidate.
2. Search for a job.
3. Apply for the job.
4. On the Assessment page, do not answer the required questions.
5. Click on the 'Finish' button.
6. Go back to the assessment page.
7. Answer all the mandatory questions.
8. Click on the 'Finish' button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document