Repair Order Submission with Multiple Return Lines Errors: ORA-01403 and ORA-06512
(Doc ID 1466036.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit a Repair Order, it fails if there are more than one Return lines submitted.
There was an error during creation of the return order.
Error: ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "APPS.CSD_RETURNS_UTIL", line 1685
ORA-06512:at line 1
Action: Please contact us with the above error message and the item/serial number you are trying to return
1. Login to Depot Repair
2. Click on Return Portal
3. On the Manage Returns page, click on the Enter Returns button
4. Enter Item, Quantity, Return Type and Return Reason, then click Enter Another Return
5. When there is 2 returns of different items, click on Next
6. Click next on the Enter Location page
7. Click Submit on the Review and Submit page
=> An error is thrown on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document