How To Make Banking Details Optional During Supplier Registration
Last updated on JULY 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to make banking details optional during the supplier registration process?
When Banking Details are enabled in the supplier onboarding configuration, the registration process requires at least one bank account to be added before the registration request can be submitted.
Is it possible to allow banking details to be added, but not be required to submit the registration?
Requirement is for the banking details section to work like attachements. The supplier can add them if they wish, but it isn't mandatory for submission.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Supplier Management Administrator responsbility.
2. Navigate to Supplier Home->Admistration->Registration->Supplier Onboarding Configuration
3. In the View and Update By Supplier Users and View and Update By Internal Users columns check the boxes for the Banking Details section
4. Create a new supplier registration request. Enter basic supplier details on the first page and click Continue
5. On the second page, the Banking Details section is displayed and indicates At Least One Entry is required.
6. At this point the registration request cannot be submitted without adding at least one bank account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms