Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA.
When attempting to apply leave in Employee Self Service, the following error occurs.
- Also, the Review page does not show any approvers in the Approvers region.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into Employee Self-Service.
2. Navigate to 'Absence Management' function.
3. Click on 'Create Absence' button
4. Enter the details for Absence Type, Absence Reason, Start Date and End Date. Then click on 'Next'.
5. Next screen displays the below error message:
Please delete or replace this approver wherever they occur in AME data, including approval groups, list-modification
conditions, and substitution actions.This approver does not have an entry in wf_roles.
6. When scrolled down, no approvers are seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms