Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to View Accrual info by navigating to absence notification through the worklist, the following error occurs:
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Note: At this point, if the user clicks on any action, an error is displayed in the entire browser window (not just the popout section), and the user is required to log out and log back in.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit an absence request as an employee.
2. Login as another employee who has HR Admin access.
3. Click on one of the absence notification displayed in the worklist.
4. Mouse-over the “View Entitlement Balances” link to view the popup.
5. The popup contains a dropdown option that says: “Switch Responsibility”
6. Select one of the items in that list.
7. Observe how the popup gets refreshed and now displays an error:
Note: When there is an attempt to access the same notification through the Workflow responsibility, the popup shows the accrual information, and not the “Switch Responsibility” dropdown.
8. Navigate to: Employee Self Service > Workflows > Notifications
9. Click on the same notification.
10. Mouse over the “View Entitlement Balances” link.
11. The pop-out displays the Accrual Balance information as expected. (The dropdown for Switch Responsibility is no longer displayed).
When you mouse over the "View Entitlement Balances" item, the first time (after you’ve navigated to the workflow item using the Worklist links), it shows the "switch to responsibility" dropdown box. When you close the pop out, and then, mouse over the item again, this time, it shows the accrual information directly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms