R12: Unable To Approve Foreign Currency Purchase Orders Due To Tolerance
(Doc ID 1472768.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to approve an Autocreated PO where the rate date is different from the Requisition rate date.
Error is raised when approving the PO
Line # 1 Schedule # 1 price does not fall within the price tolerance
Line # 1 Schedule # 1 total amount does not fall within amount tolerance
Steps to Reproduce
- Functional currency is CAD
- Daily Spot exchange rates is entered daily
- PO Tolerance is set to 0
1. Create a Requisition with currency USD for the amount of 100 with exchange rate
2. Approve the Requisition
3. Auto-Create PO for the same requistion with different exchange rate
4. Click on the Approval button. Error message pops up:
"Error: Line # 1 Schedule # 1 total amount does not fall within amount tolerance"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document